Stranger in Town...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:21 pm
    ----
- bsmart
- JG300-Ascout
...we just go back for seconds. Wink

Except in North Carolina where you are seconds (after being slooowwwlllyy cooked and basted with the appropriate sauce)

Well, we have to do something with the JG300 washouts. And unlike tree rats, they taste good without a lot of seasoning to kill that rank flavor. Wink

#17: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:31 am
    ----
not that I could go, mrs slow would have those things the sqwirrels like

Mrs Slow doesn't look like the kinda gal who has nuts to me Slow.
And did I mention I saw 'er first?

#18: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:20 pm
    ----
Sly get outa that country and come back to CANADA where the beer is better and of course that's where I live... Mr. Green

#19: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:48 am
    ----
Isn't Canada part of the US... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

(runs for cover)

#20: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:10 pm
    ----
isn't Great Briton part of France?

(runs away laughing maniacally)

#21: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:57 am
    ----
lolol (*Britain*)

#22: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:56 pm
    ----
lolol (*Britain*)
That's the old spelling I used the new French one Wink

#23: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 pm
    ----
Hey Kit..if CANADA was part of the US then the saying "I AM CANADIAN" would be "CANUCK's are US" get yer facts right Mister..

#24: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:13 pm
    ----
Hi Hit

I am close, not far from Thunder Bay... but the tour is all but done now ... 3500 miles in 2 and a half weeks, heading back down to the Twin Cities for tomorrows flight home.

Yep next tour definately start in Toronto Laughing
Maybe september. and I''ll shake your windows and rattle your doors

Have fun

Sly

#25: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:12 pm
    ----
-S-

You got it backwards Kit....the U.S. is a part of Canada...we won the war of 1812 you know...did you get your warm beer yet Sly...cripes..I dont know how you can drink that...the Hitman...do you have the pics when we got togeather in Toronto at the strip bar you could post..?

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#26: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:36 pm
    ----
Hi Brad

Mmmm warm Beer.

Thats gonna be friday night.. and I am ready...... yeah good trip back in 2001 ?

was it really 8 years ago maybe it was 2002 ....... fantastic time.. sat in the grey cells forever Laughing

Gonna make it soon... now I think Toronto PD have forgotten me haha

Catcha

Sly

#27: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:51 am
    ----
Can't stop Sly from his lil 'walkabout's' when the urge takes him lol

I'll be swooping into heathrow tommorrow (fri) to retrieve him... gonna have to nail his other foot to the floor.... obviously only one ain't enough lmao!!

#28: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:29 pm
    ----
Typical!
I'm in hospital tomorrow afternoon and can't get the morning off.
You coulda bought me a hazlenut beer!

#29: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:46 pm
    ----
Sly WTF you doing way up in ThunderBay ? nothing there but indians and moose....give me a call when your planning on being in Toronto so I can book a few days off work...amd bring the portulent one with you...

#30: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:05 pm
    ----
Portulent one??? who's he mean?? Confused

-> Officer's Club