XPeed
-> FS2004

#1: XPeed Author: slumert PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:45 am
    ----
I fly with a Squadron each Wednesday night (5 of us) and have only seen each of the other players once. I can always see the Host and can hear the others when nearby but cannot see them. This past Wednesday I was doing some troubleshooting and needed to minimize MSCFS2 screen. After doing so, I saw a window that was asking me to respond to either allow or not allow MSFS2 to run. After clicking “Allow� and maximizing MSFS2, I was then able to see everyone in my Squadron. After doing some thinking, I do believe this is what I had done before when I was able to see each player. If anyone else is having this problem and is running XP, see if this works.

Sean

#2: Re: XPeed Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:52 am
    ----
Hi Slumert, that is the windows firewall blocking the game from accessing the net, to play in multi-player games you have to tell the XP firewall to allow the program to connect to the internet to pass and receive information such as other players and game stats etc... if you don't do this then you won't see other players in the game.

#3: Re: XPeed Author: slumert PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:26 pm
    ----
Thanks for the info. However, I have Windows Firewall disabled before I even launch MSCFS2. I think it might be something else.

-> FS2004