Oregon Natl Gd, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07...Repost
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Oregon Natl Gd, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07...Repost Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:06 pm
    ----
photos reposted here

tinyurl.com/ms8ajf

#2: Re: Oregon Natl Gd, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07...Repost Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:59 am
    ----
AJ,
Thanks. A couple of questions:

1) From your pics there appears to be what's on display outside, and otherwise in storage - no indoor display of vehicles right?
2) According to my info they have 2 M60A3s, and 1 M60A1. Can you confirm?

Neil

#3: Re: Oregon Natl Gd, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07...Repost Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:48 am
    ----
Neil, The halftrack and armored car were in the Museum proper. The other vehicles are what we saw, but as usual they could have had more we didn't see. The museum director took us to what we thought was all the buildings. We did not go to the building in the background of pic 21. It could easy have some more vehicles in it. I'll call them and ask if they have the A3's or the A1

They do have what is probably the best collection of Japanese artillery in the US.

#4: Re: Oregon Natl Gd, Clackamas, lots of stuff 09 Aug 07...Repost Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:46 am
    ----
Neil,

To my knowledge they have two M60A3's, but I have not been able to confirm the M60.

-> AFV News Discussion Board