The Netherlands AFV Registers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22, 23, 24  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#121: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:55 pm
    ----
Hi folks,

if one of you bought the Russian PT-76 from ArmyCars at Zwijndrecht, please let me know

Then I remove it from teh NLD AFV-register Wink

It is for sale
www.milweb.net/classif...0494&cat=1

Michel

#122: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:27 pm
    ----
Hi folks,

I went to an general scale model (so military, ships, boats, etc) at Goes, Zeeland today
And because I did pass Woensdrecht along the way I decided to stop at the Sherman there

No could some one help me please, with ID of the used track's on the M4A1E9(75)Sherman

I never noticed, however there are 2 different type's of track used on this vehicle

More picture's here
s1015.photobucket.com/...20Sherman/

Michel

#123: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:14 pm
    ----
Nice picture(s)! Do you have found any number on it? It has the same r/n (30419403) as the one in Best.

regards,
Lesley

#124: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:25 pm
    ----
Do you have found any number on it

I was hoping no one would ask.......I forgot to check
However, in an strange twist of the mind, I did check for the coordinates on the navigation system in the car Shocked

Can I make up with a picture of an CV-90 that was standing in Goes at the show?

Some of the boys and girls in green (no offence) where there for promotion with an Mecedes patrol vehicle and they had an CV9035NL parked outside

Pitty from the camouflage netting they put around it Sad

Michel

#125: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:07 pm
    ----
Michel

Looks like a T49 type on the right side and a T54 on the left side.
More on tracks you can find here: web.inter.nl.net/users...k_vvss.htm

Tichenor

#126: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:54 pm
    ----
Thanks Michel,

I forgot that there was an track page at the Sherman register

Youre rigth about the track type on the Sherman
The one on the left side is T49 style and I have checked the right side
It is T54 type and to be more precise it is T54E1 type
The cheveron is welded onto the carrier

Michel

#127: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:09 am
    ----
Hi folks,

I found the following link to an car dealer
He has something nice for sale, something that you don't find every day

It is not an AFV, however nice to show
Because it is an 1943 German Skoda staf car

www.top-occasions.com/...wEO&id=124

It is "only" 65.000 Euro

Michel

#128: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:18 am
    ----
Gimme Gimme Gimme... I wonder if he will take her-indoors in part-exchange?

#129: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:47 pm
    ----
It should me wonder if you still can get original parts for this car

It's not the standard allied WW2 car that left the factory with thousands of others

The Airborne Jeep with the 20mm Polsten AA-gun they also have is an easier target to buy

www.top-occasions.com/...wEO&id=100

I cann't remember to have ever seen an gun for sale in the Netherlands

Michel

#130: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:24 pm
    ----
I've just spent all-day adding the Skoda 952 & 956 to the web site - information sure is scarce even in my library..

#131: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:25 pm
    ----
I've just spent all-day adding the Skoda 952 & 956 to the web site

I think it's about time to register to youre website

To see what is there, it also good for the statistics of total visitors Wink

Michel

#132: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:22 pm
    ----
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13963542@N08/sets/72157623103988639/

the definitive Overloon Museum photo album on Flickr.
I tried to find the most accurate designations for various truck, tanks and artillery pieces, but some may be wrong. Please correct me if needed.

Pierre-Olivier

#133: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:31 pm
    ----
Very nice!

#134: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm
    ----
Hi P-O

thanks for letting my know
Will create links to your new album

If I find something to fill in the unknown's, I will let you know Wink

Michel

#135: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:26 pm
    ----
Hello to all
I'm new here and I have allready a question
Hope someone can help
In 2001 I took a picture of a Sherman tank at the Arnhem 40-45 Museum. See here foto-uploaden.nl/zie/j83ydy6
Can Anyone tell me where this Sherman is today ?
I heard a story that it could be in England with Kevin Wheatcroft.

Walter

-> AFV News Discussion Board