JED 1/16 Scale Models
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: JED 1/16 Scale Models Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:49 pm
    ----
Anyone got any decent images/plans of the M60 basic hull shape?

#2: Re: JED 1/16 Scale Models Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:06 pm
    ----
Just a reminder about the planned JED 1/16 'Grandad Scale' model kits.

The kits comprise a basic vehicle to which additional items have to be purchased to make it into the variant you want (to keep costs down).

Revised Product list;

1. M1 Light Tank
2. Christie T3
3. M113
4. Ontos
5. T-64
6. M2 Light Tank

#3: Re: JED 1/16 Scale Models Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:43 pm
    ----
The M113 prototype metal hulls have arrived and the M1 & M2 hull/turrets are due pretty soon so we will be sending them out to those people who have agreed to scratch-build a variant kit fairly soon but the priority will be to the suspension builders.

#4: Re: JED 1/16 Scale Models Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:54 pm
    ----
I have a had a number of enquires about these kits and I feel I should point out that they are models only at the moment though I am looking for someone willing to produce all metal chassis pans that can be motorised.

As for all that IR combat system etc your on your own as far as that goes...

#5: Re: JED 1/16 Scale Models Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:02 pm
    ----
By popular demand we are expanding to cover the Heng Long 1/16 scale RC vehicles. Our kits will enable an HL owner to modify his RC tank to another variant OR provide a basic hull & turret kit that can be used with existing conversion kits or the new jed conversion kits to build a variant of their choice.

Panzer III. Panzer IV, Panther & M41 are planned at the moment.

If you are interested in joining the team then let me know. Basically for a small modelling conversion on an item we supply we will send you a Heng Long RC tank as payment or you can build up some credit for one of our model kits!

-> AFV News Discussion Board