New technology for.....
-> Hardware

#1: New technology for..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:10 pm
    ----
You-know-who-you-are....

#2: Re: New technology for..... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:14 am
    ----
That's a joke.., right?

"I like the way it automatically says it's sent from a 'Macbook Wheel', so people know you have one."

#3: Re: New technology for..... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:42 am
    ----
"I'll buy anything shiny and made by Apple"....ROFLMAO...

Yep Shades, it's a joke...lol

#4: Re: New technology for..... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:00 am
    ----
With just a few hundred clicks to send an e-mail...LMAO

(You can sell anything to a skwirrel...)

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#5: Re: New technology for..... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:19 pm
    ----
I have one already - its got an 8gb HD and its called an iPOD LOL.... people will buy anything!

#6: Re: New technology for..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:15 pm
    ----
It's the Onion News Network folks. Wink

P.S., the best part is the female anchors comment at the end, and the rolling tape banner at bottom of screen.

"....It remains to be seen if the MacWheel will catch on in the business world where people use computers for actual work and not just d***ing around."

#7: Re: New technology for..... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:48 am
    ----
I would comment but I'm covered by a non-disclosure agreement Rolling Eyes
Or is that in itself a comment? Confused

#8: Re: New technology for..... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:54 am
    ----
Microsoft is countering with

Windows Magic 8 ball. It is a spherical device with a single display port. It is eco friendly because it has an internal power source that is recharged by the user shaking it.

The user only has to ask the question out loud (The Home Premium edition allows you to simply think the question) shake it to energize the the analytical engine and look at the display to get the answer

#9: Re: New technology for..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:57 pm
    ----
- bsmart
Microsoft is countering with

Windows Magic 8 ball. It is a spherical device with a single display port. It is eco friendly because it has an internal power source that is recharged by the user shaking it.

The user only has to ask the question out loud (The Home Premium edition allows you to simply think the question) shake it to energize the the analytical engine and look at the display to get the answer

The question is: Can I expect it to be dependable?

ANSWER

-> Hardware