Trieste, Museo Diego de Henriquez: StuG III
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Trieste, Museo Diego de Henriquez: StuG III Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:27 pm
    ----
This tank isn't in a great shape. It clearly has broken tension bars and the engine's covers seems fake (hiding a damaged interior?). Fittings and fenders have seen better days too.

This time I feel Pierre Olivier will pick the same picture I would chose myself, there is a shot that is, in my opinion, just better than the rest. Let's see if I am right this time Mr. Green

In that place it's very difficult to take a good, old, three-quarter front view; I had to use a wide-angle for that.

Massimo

#2: Re: Trieste, Museo Diego de Henriquez: StuG III Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:01 pm
    ----
Massimo,

did you travel 960 kilometers only to visit this museum?
Trieste is quite far away from Lugano...

P-O

#3: Re: Trieste, Museo Diego de Henriquez: StuG III Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:08 pm
    ----
did you travel 960 kilometers only to visit this museum?

I also visited the Panzerdraisine Laughing

I planned to visit the Sacrario in Redipuglia too, but a train strike prevented me from doing that Crying or Very sad

Massimo

#4: Re: Trieste, Museo Diego de Henriquez: StuG III Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:31 am
    ----
Having missed Redipuglia, now I have another good excuse to go back for another visit Laughing

Massimo

#5: Re: Trieste, Museo Diego de Henriquez: StuG III Author: west-frontLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:33 am
    ----
Posted in error Please delete

Last edited by west-front on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

#6: Re: Trieste, Museo Diego de Henriquez: StuG III Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:37 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti
This time I feel Pierre Olivier will pick the same picture I would chose myself, there is a shot that is, in my opinion, just better than the rest.

Did I choose well?

P-O

#7: Re: Trieste, Museo Diego de Henriquez: StuG III Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:40 am
    ----
Did I choose well?

This time you pick the same shot I would pick myself Laughing

It's not a matter of good or bad, I tend to prefer more "dramatic" shots, while you tipically select the ones that cover the vehicles more.

BTW I could send you a copy of that picture with the watermark moved to the bottom right, this way you could trim it more easily.

Massimo

#8: Re: Trieste, Museo Diego de Henriquez: StuG III Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:11 am
    ----
I just moved the watermark to the bottom right. Should make it easier for you to use it on the PDF

Massimo

#9: Re: Trieste, Museo Diego de Henriquez: StuG III Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:57 pm
    ----
thanks.

P-O

-> AFV News Discussion Board