PaK 43 picture's
-> Artillery Forum

#1: PaK 43 picture's Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:59 am
    ----
Hi folks,

has some one picture's of the German PaK 43?
That would be the one with the cross like carrige, not the one with the split trail

If some one know's an site with more picture's that will be fine also

There are some picture's on wikipedia (see below) and I could find some on flickr and the Axis History forum

Thanks

Michel

#2: Re: PaK 43 picture's Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:59 am
    ----

#3: Re: PaK 43 picture's Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:00 pm
    ----
thanks for the picture armyjunk2

I have seen this picture before, only much smaller at the lonesentry website (size 400x340)

That one is to small to show details of the gun

Michel

#4: Re: PaK 43 picture's Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:18 pm
    ----
Michel

The picture you included was taken at Aberdeen. Would a different angle of that gun be helpful? I haven't taken any but if I get up there sometime soon I could probably take some.

#5: Re: PaK 43 picture's Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:35 am
    ----
Bob,

everything is helpful.
I have found some additional picture's (4) of the gun at Aberdeen and some others spread on the internet

but somehow only the gunners position is the interesting side to take (long range) picture's from.

And detailed picture's of the gun can not be found anywhere

So if you have the possibility to take some picture's

Michel

-> Artillery Forum