Fire drill... [a sortof off-topic]
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Fire drill... [a sortof off-topic] Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:01 pm
    ----
Okay guys (for the benefit of those not watching live on my webcam this afternoon) there is one thing you should never do when someone sends you the kits to turn a Sherman into a poa-cws-h5 and that is never look at it and wonder if you could actually make it squirt flame..

You end up with a scorched desk. heat-crazed stereo, two toasted copies of Hunnicut, a smouldering copy of Janes, a hell of a stink of burning plastic, a 1/16th scale lump of melted plastic with various metal bits protruding out of it and a partner convinced that you were in desperate need of a brain transplant....

oh yeah and always always install a safety cover over the firing switch.....

#2: Re: Fire drill... [a sortof off-topic] Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:06 pm
    ----
Jim,
This is quite possibly the best post ever LOL...

Neil

#3: Re: Fire drill... [a sortof off-topic] Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:43 pm
    ----
All the useless crap on Youtube and this Kodak moment was lost?! Sad

#4: Re: Fire drill... [a sortof off-topic] Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:48 am
    ----
Count your blessings that's all that happened.

What in God's name possessed you to arm that thing indoors Shocked ???

#5: Re: Fire drill... [a sortof off-topic] Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:05 pm
    ----
- Joe_D
Count your blessings that's all that happened.

What in God's name possessed you to arm that thing indoors Shocked ???

It would have been okay if I hadn't caught my sleeve on the fire switch Sad

#6: Re: Fire drill... [a sortof off-topic] Author: palic PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:12 pm
    ----
s*** happens.
Sorry ... ROFL

-> AFV News Discussion Board