XM800-W (revisited)
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: XM800-W (revisited) Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:25 am
    ----
Took some new shots of the XM800-W today. Posted for the interested.

Regards
Don

#2: Re: XM800-W (revisited) Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:51 am
    ----
So it's been rolled out of LST into the weeds at Richardson?!

#3: Re: XM800-W (revisited) Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:38 am
    ----
Yes, but it allows easier access & presents a much better subject to photograph.

When I opened the engine access door, I was amazed at the engines condition. hmmmmm, wonder if 'she'll' crank up?? Cool

Just a thought
Regards
Don

#4: Re: XM800-W (revisited) Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:42 am
    ----
- Dontos
Yes, but it allows easier access & presents a much better subject to photograph.

When I opened the engine access door, I was amazed at the engines condition. hmmmmm, wonder if 'she'll' crank up?? Cool

Just a thought
Regards
Don

You owe it to your country to find out. Wink

#5: Re: XM800-W (revisited) Author: palic PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:45 am
    ----
Well, Don, I am sure Jiri Tintera will be quite happy with these pictures.... Wink

#6: Re: XM800-W (revisited) Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:19 pm
    ----
Anyone know if the Clark Equipment Company's version of this ever got built?

#7: Re: XM800-W (revisited) Author: JiriTinteraLocation: Prague, Czech Republic PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:55 pm
    ----
Dontos,
thank you for answered my request and photographed these beautiful shots inside the vehicle, propeller and the breakwater, and other parts. Finally I know what was inside.

Best Regards Jiri Tintera

P. S.
Please send me these photos to my address.

#8: Re: XM800-W (revisited) Author: HellonwheelsV100 PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:16 pm
    ----
I would love to own one of those. That thing needs to be restored so I can see the articulated sections in action. Smile

-> AFV News Discussion Board