A new PAX
-> New Members

#1: A new PAX Author: DeltaBravo PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:46 pm
    ----
Evening/afternoon/morning all.....
Thanks for allowing me on board. Smile

From the vicinity of EGNV - still affectionately known as Teesside where I took my first steps in a PA38. Now I spend my 'air-time' immersed in FS9 and am currently pondering the relative merits of GPUs etc etc for my new build....

#2: Re: A new PAX Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:14 am
    ----
Welcome to Com-Central DeltaBravo!! Feel free to look around and the new guy buys the first round... Wink

#3: Re: A new PAX Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:52 am
    ----
The guy who taught me probably more than any other about flight sim's is from that neck of the woods.
Though I'm from London I still venture up to see him every now and again.
Watch out for a band called "Shine On" around South Shields / Newcastle area, it's his and they're just about the best Floyd tribute act you'll see or hear.
Welcome to C-C.... and pass the nuts.

#4: Re: A new PAX Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm
    ----
- DeltaBravo
From the vicinity of EGNV - still affectionately known as Teesside

Welcome to Com-Central.
Teesside eh!, not far from me.
(Time to sort out me best dress)
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#5: Re: A new PAX Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:57 am
    ----
-S-

Welcom to CC Bravo..!

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

-> New Members