Help/Pics Needed - Fort Campbell, KY
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Help/Pics Needed - Fort Campbell, KY Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:05 pm
    ----
Some vehicles I am looking for for the USA AFV Register. Pics needed & additional info welcome:

Don F. Pratt (101st Airborne Division) Memorial Museum (Building 5702), Tennessee Ave
M60 USA out?

Air Force Detachment, Market Garden Rd & Caaf Quarters
T-54 SOV/IRQ out

Privately Owned Vehicle Storage Lot, Tennessee Ave & 28th St
M60A0 USA std
M60A0 USA std
M110A2 USA std

Museum Storage Lot
M56 Scorpion USA std
M113 USA std

Thanks!

Neil

#2: Re: Help/Pics Needed - Fort Campbell, KY Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:07 am
    ----
Neil,

T54 not T55

M110A2

The POV storage lot M60's were ID's by me a while back using Google Earth. When I got boots on the ground I realized they were actually an M48A5 and M60A3 in the museum storage lot adjacent to the POV lot which you should already have all the info on.

There was no M60 in the Museum outdoor display area as of this summer. The M56 was still on a trailer in one of the unit motor pools and not accessible to photograph. The M113 was in the storage lot but I didn't get a picture of her. Hope this helps.

#3: Re: Help/Pics Needed - Fort Campbell, KY Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:46 am
    ----
Okay, thanks for clearing that up Joe!

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board