A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK
-> New Members

#1: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: oldparrotLocation: Lincolnshire UK PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:49 pm
    ----
Hi folks! I'm lucky enough to be living not too far from the RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight's base at RAF Coningsby. I've seen the Lanc thunder over my house many times over the last 30 years and have humbly tried to emulate the feat sitting at my computer.... I fly RC electric aircraft and am currently enjoying the delights of gliding over the frozen fenland wastes with a 2 metre Radian sailplane and a Flycamone movie camera. The fens may be flat, but the view from 1000 feet is breathtaking! I'm also hopelessly addicted to CFS1, enjoying its 'no frills' appeal which is lost a little in CFS2 and 3.

Cheers![b]

#2: Re: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:18 pm
    ----
Welcome to Com-Central.
You'll find a lot of old CFS1 pilots on here. Surprised
When enough interest is gathered, we have a nostalgic CFS1 fly-in and swap a little lead. Smile

Welcome

#3: Re: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:51 pm
    ----
<--- CFS1iest.
¤§¤ oldparrot

I agree with you, CFS1 is the funnest of the lot and probably made so more by its' proponents rather than the game itself.
The others may be more realistic, but I'd still rather have a Sehlby Cobra than a Bugatti Veyron!
If I ever get my joystick working again, I look forward to tangling with you.

Pass the nuts.

#4: Re: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:08 pm
    ----
Welcome

say can you by chance hit this target
3rd Branch up, ye 'Olde Striken Oak', Green Wood.
Twisted Evil If so many here would greatly appreciate it Welcome

>>>--- ->

#5: Re: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:13 pm
    ----
Welcome oldparrot and I have a feeling you're going to fit right in!

Yep, there's a lot of *cough cough* Um... "old" CFS1 pilots hangin' around this place. (I think UHU_Fledermaus may be the oldest, but we're not sure as they didn't record birthdays when he was born... )

Feel free to look around... Wink

#6: Re: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:31 pm
    ----
If I ever get my joystick working again

They make pills for that ailment now Shades Razz

#7: Re: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:36 pm
    ----
If I ever get my joystick working again

was there ever any proof it worked to begin with??? Laughing

#8: Re: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:00 am
    ----
Buncha sob's!
Ignore 'em oldparrot.
They's jealious of ma cute, bushey, twitchey, tail.

#9: Re: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:54 pm
    ----
watch it bushy, I know where you live Twisted Evil

#10: Re: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:44 pm
    ----
-S-

Welcome to CC OldParrot..!!

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#11: Re: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 pm
    ----
Welcome to CC OldParrot.. and yep I can attest to Fled being the oldest git here..

#12: Re: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:09 pm
    ----
...and the ugliest!

#13: Re: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:29 pm
    ----
Proud owner of C-C's fluffiest, cutest, twitchiest, tail
Thank God theys just the one of you danged tree rats >>>----- ->

#14: Re: A new pilot based in Bomber County, Lincs, UK Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:53 pm
    ----
Zacky.
S'why I has the fluffiest, cutest, twitchiest, tail.

-> New Members