My First Keeper Catfish of The Year. (56 warnning)
-> Officer's Club

#1: Re: My First Keeper Catfish of The Year. (56 warnning) Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:42 pm
    ----
Nice catch!! Good luck tonight.

#2: Re: My First Keeper Catfish of The Year. (56 warnning) Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:05 pm
    ----
Thats a keeper all right!!!

#3: Re: My First Keeper Catfish of The Year. (56 warnning) Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:46 pm
    ----
Good eating size cat there Mr. K. But what ya might wanna do is go nooldling by the creek bank like some of us insane Rednecks do.

Stick your bare hand in a hole under the water and grab those biiig Cats out. Just be forewarned you just might pull out a snake instead!!!

#4: Re: My First Keeper Catfish of The Year. (56 warnning) Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:15 am
    ----
Holy cow Tanker you go noodling? I've seen that, it's insane!!!!

#5: Re: My First Keeper Catfish of The Year. (56 warnning) Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:22 am
    ----
The truth be told. I'm not an insane Redneck. Mr. Green

I just sit on the bank of either the Illinois or the Arkansas rivers with my river rods at night with a cooler full of beer. We do get some nice Blue Cats.
Aristeaus ever go to Vian creek that feeds into Kerr Lake? Now theres a spot to cast far and real in those Cats.

#6: Re: My First Keeper Catfish of The Year. (56 warnning) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:49 am
    ----
Well, OK....that would make for nice bait and all, but I'd have thrown it back...
This is my first salt water keeper of the year: Laughing

#7: Re: My First Keeper Catfish of The Year. (56 warnning) Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:03 pm
    ----
Nice Cat, dont forget the HushPuppies.

Wow Ascout I would hate to have to try and retrieve my lure from the back of his throat!

Well I fired up the old Valco this morning and hit up our lake. Bagged 3 rainbow. Not as big as the JG boys or Ascouts but much prettier.

So perty in fact I was caught sneaking a kiss!

[/list]

#8: Re: My First Keeper Catfish of The Year. (56 warnning) Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:37 pm
    ----
LMAO fr8ycat!!! I havnt been fishing in a very long time...

seems I know one thing to do this summer! Mr. Green

#9: Re: My First Keeper Catfish of The Year. (56 warnning) Author: DraftyLocation: Penticton, BC PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:25 am
    ----
Nice fishes!! Cool

Man, you guys look like you know how to fish!

As with me, I just suck, I could go fishing in Hoppa's aquarium and still end up with nothing, even if I used the fish net!

Nice pics!

-> Officer's Club