From The Library (XM 800W)
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: From The Library (XM 800W) Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:37 pm
    ----
Hey

Just wanted to give a little 'heads up'. I'm browsing thru the Museum Library today and located a number of manuals on the XM 800W. I'll post some of the scanned images a little later for those interested....

Typical 1973 printed 'user friendly' publications with cartoon characters. Rolling Eyes

Mr. Green
Stay tuned
Don

#2: Re: From The Library (XM 800W) Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm
    ----
- Dontos
Hey

Just wanted to give a little 'heads up'. I'm browsing thru the Museum Library today and located a number of manuals on the XM 800W. I'll post some of the scanned images a little later for those interested....

Typical 1973 printed 'user friendly' publications with cartoon characters. Rolling Eyes

Mr. Green
Stay tuned
Don

Will try not to be offended.

#3: Re: From The Library (XM 800W) Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:47 pm
    ----
A sample page from the Operator Manual:

Page 114

Page 115:

Page 116:

Page 117:

Enjoy
Don

#4: Re: From The Library (XM 800W) Author: JiriTinteraLocation: Prague, Czech Republic PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:18 pm
    ----
Dear Sir,
many thanks for the photos you sent me. Immediately I checked the OCR and the electronic translater and I already have an idea how to swim XM800-W.

Best Regards Jiri Tintera

-> AFV News Discussion Board