im a newb
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> New Members

#16: Re: im a newb Author: Treetopflyer_DD PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:32 am
    ----
- 401RCAF_HitMan

Hey TTF..been a long time bud..good to see you here again.

- Combat

Wow! How ya been TTF? Good to see you again. Will try to hook up in IL2 for some lessons!

greetings good sirs ... life arranges neat little priorities from time to time and keeps one from enjoying the little things Smile ... but its neat to be back ... been doing some killing every night for the past week or so ... and the server is starting to get popular on HL also ... just upped it to 409m and working on getting a more balanced map modified for non stop 24/7 action ... see you up there Smile

Last edited by Treetopflyer_DD on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

#17: Re: im an newb Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 am
    ----
- piney
Welcome sorta split my time twixt treadhead and simflying howdy

Ditto, gotta' clank, gotta' fly....just don't diss the pig contingent at C-C since we can bring armor AND air support to bear.

#18: Re: im a newb Author: Treetopflyer_DD PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:37 am
    ----
- Shades
In accordance with established (and oft' unwritten) C-C tradition, it is customary to pass after-dinner nuts to the left (Skwirrell-wise).

Nuts! ... Who buys the beer?

#19: Re: im an newb Author: Treetopflyer_DD PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:43 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

Ditto, gotta' clank, gotta' fly....just don't diss the pig contingent at C-C since we can bring armor AND air support to bear.

Nothing can touch my P38 in IL2 .... armor matters little Smile

I remember the JG300 being around back in IL2 Original ... am i rite?

(please please please say you were so i don't look like a out of touch , disconnected d-bag.)

Last edited by Treetopflyer_DD on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

#20: Re: im an newb Author: Treetopflyer_DD PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:46 am
    ----
- piney

Hi Piney ... what is twixt treathead?

#21: Re: im an newb Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:54 am
    ----
- Treetopflyer_DD
- JG300-Ascout

(please please please say you were so i don't look like a out of touch , disconnected d-bag.)

JG300 in IL-2 is different from us'ns over here, by mutual agreement. We were CFS3 types, totally different disposition and priorities. We're the "fun guys" of combat flight simming, can't speak to the IL-2 group.

#22: Re: im an newb Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:57 am
    ----
- Treetopflyer_DD
- JG300-Ascout

We're different that the IL guys. More fun, more nonsense, mostly CFS3 by agreement. But we gravitated to FS9, FSX and some guys to IL-2 (probably under a different name, by agreement). Make no mistake though, the original CFS Hawgs were the comic relief of the combat flight sime world.

#23: Re: im an newb Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:59 am
    ----
- Treetopflyer_DD
- piney

Hi Piney ... what is twixt treathead?

Those of us who divide our time between facination with flight simulation ("wingy things") and tanks ("clanky things").

#24: Re: im a newb Author: Treetopflyer_DD PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:00 am
    ----
well ... sorry for misappropriating your namesake, for i have achieved the d-baggery i was not looking forward to.

/Hangs head in shame

#25: Re: im a newb Author: Treetopflyer_DD PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:01 am
    ----
i likes tanky things

#26: Re: im a newb Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:49 am
    ----
Treetopflyer_DD
i likes tanky things

Then you might want to check out our little discussion group next door.

Welcome

#27: Re: im a newb Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:50 am
    ----
C-C in-house rule:-
N00b always buys the first round(s).

#28: Re: im a newb Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:23 pm
    ----
- Joe_D
Treetopflyer_DD
i likes tanky things

Then you might want to check out our little discussion group next door.

Welcome

Wipe yer boots before you come back in here though. Mr. Green

#29: Re: im a newb Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:31 pm
    ----
- Treetopflyer_DD
im a newb...

Yeah, right. Mr. Green

- Treetopflyer_DD
Nuts! ... Who buys the beer?

As the rat said, last one in, first to the bar...
...the door is open. Mr. Green

#30: Re: im a newb Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:00 pm
    ----
Rat schmatt!
It's Skwirrell; Emperor of the Greenwood Forest and First Lord of Ye Olde Oak!

-> New Members