Help/Pics Needed - Military Veterans Museum, Oshkosh, WI
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Help/Pics Needed - Military Veterans Museum, Oshkosh, WI Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:38 pm
    ----
Some vehicles I am looking for for the USA AFV Register. Pics needed & additional info welcome:

Military Veterans Museum, 501 City Center
T-34 SOV ind?
? Armored Personnel Carrier USA ind?

Thanks!

Neil

#2: Re: Help/Pics Needed - Military Veterans Museum, Oshkosh, WI Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:33 pm
    ----
Any help with these?

Thanks!

Neil

#3: Re: Help/Pics Needed - Military Veterans Museum, Oshkosh, WI Author: dogtagsLocation: East Central Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:39 am
    ----
Neil:

After all this time tracking down Wisconsin war memorials, I finally found out about this place. Lots of info to be had here!

As the for T-34, it does not belong to 'us' yet. I say 'us' because I am on the BoD for the Military Veterans Museum. We plan on taking possession of it in March, after the floor of our new building has fully cured and the snows of Wisconsin have departed.

I can tell you it is a T-34/85 and used to make the Wisconsin HMV show circuit in the early '90s.

I can get you all the photos of it that you want in about 2 months, just let me know what you want.

~Robert Buettner
warmemorials.us
mvmwisconsin.com

#4: Re: Help/Pics Needed - Military Veterans Museum, Oshkosh, WI Author: dogtagsLocation: East Central Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:07 am
    ----
Neil:

I should also add thet the Military Veterans Museum also has the following two armored vhelice that can added to the register:
M3 halftrack
M20 Armored Utility Car

Currently these are in storage until the new building is complete, which is expected to be in March.

I do not have photos of them yet, but have driven both quite a few times, go figure!

I also have a few changes to the M4 side of things in WI. You can check it out at the War Memorials of Wisconsin - Listing of M4 Shermans.

~Robert Buettner
warmemeorials.us
stampedout.net
mvmwisconsin.com

-> AFV News Discussion Board