Something for our European (or married) members....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Something for our European (or married) members.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 pm
    ----
It's the little luxuries that mean so much

Disclaimer: I have no fiduciary relationship to the vendors.

Mr. Green

#2: Re: Something for our European (or married) members.... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:58 am
    ----
They are SOLD OUT.....................I know you got a scam going here with the strawberry rations................

that is cool

I want one for my jeep
My Daughter would freak when she started it Wink

#3: Re: Something for our European (or married) members.... Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:34 pm
    ----
Razz WOW - imagine a thing like this is a good old vintage Citroen 2CV...18HP it had --------ROFL...... Cool

#4: Re: Something for our European (or married) members.... Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:21 pm
    ----
He's driving on the wrong side of the road! To me that makes all the difference. American muscle cars drive on the right side and don't need no stinkin soundtrack! Twisted Evil

#5: Re: Something for our European (or married) members.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:39 pm
    ----
TVR's drive on the left.
T'ain't nuttin sounds better'n an old Trevor Rover V8 (when it's actually working that is).
Thing burbles to The Sound of Music.

-> Officer's Club