PETITION TO SAVE MS GAMING ZONE
-> CFS1

#1: PETITION TO SAVE MS GAMING ZONE Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:35 am
    ----
~S~ All
I recently ran across this petition and really have no idea how true the nasty rumer is but just in case I will post it. Any info on this subj would be muched appreaciated.
www.petitionspot.com/p...aveTheZone

Last edited by NS38th_Aristaeus on Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: PETITION TO SAVE MS GAMING ZONE Author: ThanatosLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:07 am
    ----
~S~

So far it is still rumours....but I would suggest signing it all the same....

You'll find my nifty comment on there somewhere hehe

~S!~

#3: Re: PETITION TO SAVE MS GAMING ZONE Author: SS_Capt_Werewolf PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:39 pm
    ----
~SS~

Count me as signed!

~SS~

#4: Re: PETITION TO SAVE MS GAMING ZONE Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:36 pm
    ----
Get signing people ...

zone.msn.com/en/genera...otify2.htm

#5: Re: PETITION TO SAVE MS GAMING ZONE Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:22 am
    ----
www.com-central.net/in...amp;t=2100

#6: Re: PETITION TO SAVE MS GAMING ZONE Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:32 am
    ----
Ironically Harry, I spoke to the C.O. again last night (about our discussion for CFS1 the other day) and he's agreed to start it up again and update it for the new pilots and squads around.
I was going to ask you or MOAB to submit an application for SS. lolol

#7: Re: PETITION TO SAVE MS GAMING ZONE Author: Shadow_HydroLocation: Tenessee PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:22 pm
    ----
No Way! We need to scramble everyone together for a final CFS salute if the petition doesnt work. Would be nice to see 300+ in the fur ball and ridge runners again

#8: Re: PETITION TO SAVE MS GAMING ZONE Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:46 pm
    ----
After Micro$uck announced this, I visited Gamespy's CFS1 facility with _SS_MyKill_ and we tried out their facilities. Have to say that I don't know why I haven't been there before.

The play seems many times smoother than in the Zone. So much so that both Mykill and I noticed the aircraft handling differently. It's also free, although you can pay for other services if you so desire. And, apparently, you can get 32 players into a CFS1 game in Gamespy (although we were prevented from trying this as we were 30 short of target at the time. Laughing ).

Full report in November's EURO "Gazette" (out tomorrow Cool ).

#9: Re: PETITION TO SAVE MS GAMING ZONE Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:26 pm
    ----
See my post on the other thread Smile

-> CFS1