The dilemma
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: The dilemma Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:01 pm
    ----
Maybe ?

The new tank is in Mollendo:
modelforum.cz/viewtopi...a&start=45

They have there two tanks maybe here is the second one:
modelforum.cz/viewtopi...&sk=t&sd=a

Here a new in Lima: modelforum.cz/viewtopi...a&start=15

Second new modelforum.cz/download...&mode=view (18. Defence Brigade, Lima)

Here in running condition:
www.defensa.pe/showthr...php?t=2923

#17: Re: The dilemma Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:52 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti

The main designer at CKD was the engineer Alexander Surin, emigrated from Russia, where it was part of the General Wrangel's army.

That's interesting, thanks. I mostly rely on Czechoslovak Armoured Fighting Vehicles 1918-1945 by H.C. Doyle & C.K. Kliment, but it's not always as detailed as I would like.

#18: Re: The dilemma Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:19 am
    ----
I mostly rely on Czechoslovak Armoured Fighting Vehicles 1918-1945 by H.C. Doyle & C.K. Kliment

The Bellona book? That's quite an old one Wink
This one is not cheap, but definitely worth the money:
www.amazon.com/Czechos...764301411/

A combination of the book above and the more specific titles from MBI is, as far as I know, the best you can find on the market in english.

Massimo

#19: Re: The dilemma Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:29 pm
    ----
I'm sure you're right - when I get to work on Preserved Czech Tanks I'll stock up my library first!

#20: Re: The dilemma Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:04 pm
    ----
In pixel camuflage ?
www.modelforum.cz/view...a&start=45

and
i1006.photobucket.com/...imgtr8.jpg

LTP tank – Mollendo (Peru) in new camuflage
revistamollendo.com/nu...tanque.htm

#21: Re: The dilemma Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:21 pm
    ----
The Czechoslowakian LT vz. 35 and LT vz. 38 tanks register.

Should be change to Czechoslowakian Armoured Vehicles by adding:

Škoda MU-4 -4 Lesany (running condition)
www.flickr.com/photos/...otostream/

Repro of OA-30
www.fronta.cz/foto/ces...il-vzor-30

Repro of Tan?ik vz.33
www.tancik-vz33.estran...hnaci-kolo

#22: Re: The dilemma Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:36 pm
    ----
I wonder if the MU-4 should go with the neutral states AFV's PDF... Whatever you do it's going to be a trade-off.

Massimo

#23: Re: The dilemma Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:22 pm
    ----
- bialy-r

please tell me where and when this picture was taken.. it is useful to add it if we don't know that.

Pierre-Olivier

#24: Re: The dilemma Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:50 am
    ----
- the_shadock
- bialy-r

please tell me where and when this picture was taken.. it is useful to add it if we don't know that.

Pierre-Olivier

The photo is on this page but whitout informations
www.defensa.pe/showthr...amp;page=2

-> AFV News Discussion Board