~S~ Bush
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: ~S~ Bush Author: EURO_John316 PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:34 am
    ----
I buddy I read your report on scoring thought I would drop a line and say Hi Bro. Wifes been real sick these last three years and couldnt afford to upgraded the junker. I looking forward to seeing you on my 6 and in my sights. I miss the sting of your cannons and will feel them soon. ~S~ my friend, Mark

#2: Re: ~S~ Bush Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:18 am
    ----
what can make me whole again?

#3: Re: ~S~ Bush Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:56 am
    ----
Hiya John!!!

Been awhile since I've done any shooting and like you, I've been out of action for awhile. I'm so rusty, my first rounds will get dust in your eyes...lol (Think of Shades and you'll know what I mean... (Snickering Shades).. )

Slow,... whole? (I'm not takin' on that task..lol )

#4: Re: ~S~ Bush Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:21 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Hiya John!!!

Been awhile since I've done any shooting and like you, I've been out of action for awhile. I'm so rusty, my first rounds will get dust in your eyes...lol (Think of Shades and you'll know what I mean... (Snickering Shades).. )

Slow,... whole? (I'm not takin' on that task..lol )

What you talkin about Bush..you can't even fit in the cockpit anymore.. Mr. Green

#5: Re: ~S~ Bush Author: EURO_John316 PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:03 am
    ----
~S~ Bush i will pass along the message to Shades I am sure he be laughing for days. I too have put on some pounds and age, My partner at work keeps asking when I will retired (dam young kids).
~S~ HitMan its been a long time for you too, I seem to remember a squad to squad match where you anialated me lol.

#6: Re: ~S~ Bush Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:13 am
    ----
HEY!
Just coz' I don't visit some forums.... don't mean I won't find out whatcha sayin' behind me back sooner or later!

S.O.B.s!

Razz

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters