New Armor Center Artist's Renderings
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: New Armor Center Artist's Renderings Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:36 pm
    ----
NEW ARMOR CENTER & SCHOOL @ FORT BENNING

#2: Re: New Armor Center Artist's Renderings Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:40 pm
    ----
"With completion expected by late summer of 2010"

Ground broken yet?

And is there even an artists' rendering of proposed Ft. Lee museum?

#3: Re: New Armor Center Artist's Renderings Author: ddoyle PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:42 pm
    ----
I was at Fort Lee Wednesday (and Aberdeen on Monday) - and as of that date there was considerable controversy regarding the new "artifact storage facility." From the people I spoke with, no, there are no renderings as of yet.

Regards,
David Doyle

#4: Re: New Armor Center Artist's Renderings Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:56 pm
    ----
They were breaking ground at Benning when I was there a few weeks ago

#5: Re: New Armor Center Artist's Renderings Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:59 pm
    ----
Are you sure it wasn't a bunch of Infantry trainees doing minefield detection probing with bayonets....!? HA HA HA

Don

#6: Re: New Armor Center Artist's Renderings Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:14 am
    ----
- ddoyle
I was at Fort Lee Wednesday (and Aberdeen on Monday) - and as of that date there was considerable controversy regarding the new "artifact storage facility." From the people I spoke with, no, there are no renderings as of yet.

Regards,
David Doyle

Here's the latest I have, including the latest official response and FY11 budget request & timeline.

com-central.net/index....p;start=15

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board