Montcornet 2010 photos
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Montcornet 2010 photos Author: A-109ELocation: Minneapolis PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:37 pm
    ----
Has everyone seen this?

www.minitracks.fr/mont...t_2010.htm

#2: Re: Montcornet 2010 photos Author: chrisballance PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:21 pm
    ----
Yes, I saw the photos and Youtube clips when made my order for the new Focus book dealing with the Panhard 178. It's great to see 1940 French campaign reenactors and period vehicles! It's a tragic bit of history, but it should not be forgotten.

#3: Re: Montcornet 2010 photos Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:33 pm
    ----
Good find,

there are some nice picture's

Still can not get used to the strange looking Laffly S45 T type of trucks

Michel

#4: Re: Montcornet 2010 photos Author: Manu-MilitaryLocation: Right in the heart of the Chambois pocket PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:43 am
    ----
Here are some videos I made of the demonstrations during the Saumur model contest:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoWf9JUBjgU
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_b9_IDJMeU
www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ZIbDI-RAE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Skn-ohCT3E

Here is another link to all the videos I made and put ojn youtube. Many many vehicles demos during various meetings in Europe:
www.youtube.com/user/c...aiment#g/u

Cheers from NOrmandy.

#5: Re: Montcornet 2010 photos Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:06 am
    ----
I am not that much into video, I usually prefer photos, but that's an interesting list. Thanks

Massimo

-> AFV News Discussion Board