Color Pics from Kubinka
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Color Pics from Kubinka Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:21 pm
    ----
English Russia just posted new color shots from Kubinka.

Kubinka

My favorite!

#2: Re: Color Pics from Kubinka Author: Koluchiy PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:20 pm
    ----
I've write to the author of the photos about that page.
Shure, he is not know about this usage of his photos and comments.

#3: Re: Color Pics from Kubinka Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:23 pm
    ----
Thanks Tanklord, I don't know how he did the interior shots but they are the best I've seen so far. The lighting is terrible in there, the German building is the easiest to get good shots in, but he's done it in several buildings. great pics, just need the other 300 or so....

#4: Re: Color Pics from Kubinka Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:02 pm
    ----
- Koluchiy
I've write to the author of the photos about that page.
Shure, he is not know about this usage of his photos and comments.

Please let me know if he is displeased with the posting of these pics. I will remove the link. English Russia posts many tank pictures and I have seen them here on AFV. I do not want to cause any problems. Please tell the author these are very good pictures.

#5: Re: Color Pics from Kubinka Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:29 am
    ----
Are there more Kubinka pics from this guy on the internet?

thanks

Pierre-Olivier

#6: Re: Color Pics from Kubinka Author: VonForhud PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:59 am
    ----
The ISU 152 is so scary, imagine standing in front of that with a Panzerfaust 60!

#7: Re: Color Pics from Kubinka Author: Koluchiy PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:38 pm
    ----
Please let me know if he is displeased with the posting of these pics. I will remove the link. English Russia posts many tank pictures and I have seen them here on AFV. I do not want to cause any problems. Please tell the author these are very good pictures.

The author is not against of placing his photos on this site.

Are there more Kubinka pics from this guy on the internet?

These are all.

#8: Re: Color Pics from Kubinka Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:45 am
    ----
[quote="Koluchiy"]

The author is not against of placing his photos on this site.

Thank you for taking care of this problem. Please tell the author we thank him very much for taking the time to take and post these pictures. These are some of the best pictures I have seen from Kubinka.

#9: Re: Color Pics from Kubinka Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:28 pm
    ----
- Tanklord
These are some of the best pictures I have seen from Kubinka.

Very true

Massimo

#10: Re: Color Pics from Kubinka Author: JWB2 PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:06 am
    ----
These are some of the best pics I have seen on the Web at all. Mine Exploder is particularily impressive as i have never seen a pic of it before. Thanks to Tanklord and author!

-> AFV News Discussion Board