Three new repaints
-> FS2004

#1: Three new repaints Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:41 pm
    ----
uploaded and awaiting approval in the download section are my three repaints for Milton's Spartan Executive

#2: Re: Three new repaints Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 am
    ----
Very nice, makes me want to re-install FSX again.

#3: Re: Three new repaints Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 am
    ----
tis FS2004 Kit

#4: Re: Three new repaints Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm
    ----
Thanks and approved!!!

#5: Re: Three new repaints Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:34 pm
    ----
- piney
tis FS2004 Kit

I realise that this is the FS2004 forum Smile
But doesn't the Spartan work in FSX as well...It's been sooo long...LOL

#6: Re: Three new repaints Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:33 am
    ----
So that's where our tax dollars have been going.

Since some of those are my tax dollars...I want one!

(Presumably, Milty's design group has given or implied the official okey-dokey of your application of Krylon...I know they'll get credited)

#7: Re: Three new repaints Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:49 pm
    ----
Found this on another forum where the Baron hangs out as "norab"

#6 Milton Shupe

SOH Staff
"Beautiful work; great contributions; thank you norab for the repaints"

#8: Re: Three new repaints Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm
    ----
Piney,

I successfully created the aircraft cfg thing, and have a choice of aircraft when I load the game and select aircraft, but my choice of your's gives me no textures, even though I have a texture file with same nomenclature in my aircraft folder. When I look in that folder, I see images of the bare metal version (which is the one I would fly anyway).

What have I done wrong?

#9: Re: Three new repaints Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:34 am
    ----
you didn't do anything wrong , I did , my apologies, The aircraft.cfg change should read

[fltsim.X] - change to reflect your number of paints for that particular aircraft to the next number in ascending order
title = UC-71nm
sim = mspartan
model = vc
panel = vc
sound =
texture = UC71nm

not UC-71 od
will upload a revised readme, only affects the natural metal skin repait

#10: Re: Three new repaints Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:43 am
    ----
- Freiherr_Kiefer
you didn't do anything wrong , I did , my apologies, The aircraft.cfg change should read

[fltsim.X] - change to reflect your number of paints for that particular aircraft to the next number in ascending order
title = UC-71nm
sim = mspartan
model = vc
panel = vc
sound =
texture = UC71nm

not UC-71 od
will upload a revised readme, only affects the natural metal skin repait

Well, fudge. I did that and no joy. Plane loads, but it's naked. The standard "executive" version is unaffected.

#11: Re: Three new repaints Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:00 pm
    ----
HHmmm, got me stumped now Ascout, 72 downloads on SOH (The only other place it's available) and not a single complaint or problem reported. suggest you double check the config edit line by line or delete it and paste in the revised one, please PM me the result

#12: Re: Three new repaints Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:08 pm
    ----
I'll look into taking some screenshots of my cfg and tex file structures for your review.

-> FS2004