Article on T95 published
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Article on T95 published Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:03 pm
    ----
I received an email from Pawel Przezdziecki that an article he has written on the T95 has been poblished in a Polish Magazine/Journal called (I believe) Poligon. He had asked for permission to use some photos I had previously posted here of the T95 in Weirton WV. The article is in polish so I can't read it but there are many interesting pictures in it. I noticed it also credits Dontos for photos so I am assuming that he received a similar email in the last couple days.

I have asked the author to stop in and visit and hopefully join our group. (unless he is already here without my realizing it, in which case I hope he speaks up.

#2: Re: Article on T95 published Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:15 pm
    ----
Bob,
I believe Pawel is a member here and also participated on the old board occasionally. I've also exchanged emails with him a few times over the years on various vehicles. IIRC, he models extensively as well.
D.

#3: Re: Article on T95 published Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:29 pm
    ----
Bob

Yes he is a member here.

I did receive his email on the article and did contribute some photos and some info.

Its nice to be able to assist others in a vehicles history that has been an 'enigma' to me.

It is a lengthy article that seems to be full of detailed information and as Bob said, some quite interesting photos.

Regards
Don

#4: Re: Article on T95 published Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:27 am
    ----
Whomever has the closest relationship with Pawel might want to ask if there is a version that is or could be digested and uploaded here as a free download, consistent with whatever arrangement he has with his publisher. I'm sure we'd be happy to host an abridged version if that is permissable.

-> AFV News Discussion Board