AFV's Utrecht province
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: AFV's Utrecht province Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:40 pm
    ----
Hi Lesley
The same Centurion wich is now stored behind the museum.
Back in 2007 I saw it driven by.

#17: Re: AFV's Utrecht province Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:50 pm
    ----
It seems the museum did put new names to their tanks. This Centurion is now named ''tobbe hoor'' and the M24 which is outside is now named ''Kitty''

Regards,
Lesley

#18: Re: AFV's Utrecht province Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:52 pm
    ----
Thanks for the pictures Lesley. Good to see you "tank hunting" season is in full swing Cool

Massimo

#19: Re: AFV's Utrecht province Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:03 pm
    ----
- L.Delsing
It seems the museum did put new names to their tanks. This Centurion is now named ''tobbe hoor'' and the M24 which is outside is now named ''Kitty''

Regards,
Lesley

Which is infinitely to be preferred over "Hello Kitty". Wink

#20: Re: AFV's Utrecht province Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:14 pm
    ----
Yep, finally holiday, the weather is good and they fixed my car (it doesn't vibrate violently anymore at 115 km/h). So the next weeks I'am goint to make pictures with my ''new'' camera. Cool

#21: Re: AFV's Utrecht province Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:22 pm
    ----
Wonderful pics, Lesley. Thank you for sharing them.

#22: Re: AFV's Utrecht province Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:00 am
    ----
OMG, a ''hello kitty'' tank!!! My daughter would love it....

#23: Re: AFV's Utrecht province Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:09 am
    ----
- L.Delsing
OMG, a ''hello kitty'' tank!!! My daughter would love it....

Mine too!
She already insist that once we visit London I bring her to visit the "pink tank" in Mandela Way: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/..._T-34_Tank Laughing

Massimo

-> AFV News Discussion Board