OFF TOPIC - private messages
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: OFF TOPIC - private messages Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:26 pm
    ----
I put it in here just to be sure it comes through.

Is it correct if I send an answer in the private message part that it comes in the ''out box'' after submitting? It comes not in the send items box...

How does that work? (except ''good Smile

That explains in my case that I never received an answer......

#2: Re: OFF TOPIC - private messages Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:39 pm
    ----
As far as I can see, it should end up in the "Sentbox".

I am not sure about the purpose of the "Outbox", maybe it's for collecting drafts and messages that can be send at a later stage?

Massimo

#3: Re: OFF TOPIC - private messages Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 pm
    ----
- L.Delsing
I put it in here just to be sure it comes through.

Is it correct if I send an answer in the private message part that it comes in the ''out box'' after submitting? It comes not in the send items box...

How does that work? (except ''good Smile

That explains in my case that I never received an answer......

Lesley,
It will appear in the "outbox" until the recipient opens it. Thereafter, it will appear in the "sendbox". Let's you know the status of your message, read or unread.
D.

#4: Re: OFF TOPIC - private messages Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:24 pm
    ----
OK, thanks!

That explains it. The answer on your question is indeed moved to the send box.

Regards,
Lesley

-> AFV News Discussion Board