- TrevorLarkumMassimo, as my winter hibernation comes to a close I'm looking to buy a wide angle lens for my Canon 600D. I have read your complimentary comments about your Tokina but I'd prefer to stick with Canon. Would this be the right one?
- TrevorLarkumWith the Canon cashback the Canon would be cheaper - is it worth paying more for the Tokina?
In summary, they're both good. The Canon has a greater zoom range, and it's made by Canon. The Tokina works better in low light and produces sharper pictures.
I think I'd like the range of the Canon with the low light ability of the Tokina...
And if I went with the Tokina would it be worth paying the extra for the 'II'?
- TrevorLarkumThe prices on that ProCameraShop link are the best I've found - £370 vs £418.
Massimo or anyone else, does anyone know of a site like Flicker to post lots of photos, by lots I mean 20,000 or more. Right now I have 4 Photobucket accounts, one that I pay for due to the large number of photos on the site. Some place free would be nice, does Flicker have a limit on free accounts? Anyone know of a free site for large numbers? Thanks AJ2
- Massimo_FotiWith lenses that have larger front elements, like Tokina 11-16 or Canon 10-22, the build-in flash may cast a shadow on the image, since it's not high enough above the camera.
- TrevorLarkumI have heard about that problem. I have plans to get an external flash but given how expensive the Canon ones tend to be it will probably be a case of lens this year, flash next year.
All times are GMT - 6 Hours