Philippine Military Academy
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Philippine Military Academy Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:07 pm
    ----
Philippine Military Academy:

Shermans
Priest
LVT-3C

www.flickr.com/photos/...838067851/

#2: Re: Philippine Military Academy Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:32 pm
    ----
well, it's strange, the M4A1 Sherman has large hatches and a 75mm turret and gun. It seems to be quite unusual.

Pierre-Olivier

#3: Re: Philippine Military Academy Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:30 pm
    ----
A Dutch (according to the sign) 40L60. Used by the Netherlands in Dutch New Guinee.

Nice! Have to show it to my father in law who worked on this type of AAA

#4: Re: Philippine Military Academy Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:36 pm
    ----
- the_shadock
well, it's strange, the M4A1 Sherman has large hatches and a 75mm turret and gun. It seems to be quite unusual.

Pierre-Olivier

It's a M4 Composite.

#5: Re: Philippine Military Academy Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:49 am
    ----
Unfortunately it seems that the repainted the AIFV.

www.pma.ph/?pageid=Pho...Attraction

PMA
Baguio City
Fort Gegorio del Pilar
Loakan Rd

Regards,
Lesley

#6: Re: Philippine Military Academy Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 pm
    ----
why "unfortunately"?

#7: Re: Philippine Military Academy Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:41 am
    ----
I was there a couple years ago and at that time the Sherman wasn't there.

#8: Re: Philippine Military Academy Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:57 am
    ----
@P-O; I liked the old colourscheme more. It looked more ''exotic'' instead of the ''all the same green'' But that my opinion.

regards,
Lesley

-> AFV News Discussion Board