"The Death of the Red Baron"
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:41 pm
    ----
A very nicely done video about the Red Baron using Rise of Flight.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywug11nLFfg

Wheels

#2: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:12 pm
    ----
Cool, Thanks for sharing

#3: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:28 pm
    ----
Very nice indeed!!

#4: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 am
    ----
-S-

Great little clip..!!

Hammer

#5: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:08 am
    ----
Another creative video using Rise of Flight. Smile

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lTT3BayFnk

Wheels

#6: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:26 am
    ----
What is Rise of flight? it looks very cool

#7: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:38 am
    ----
- 401RCAF_HitMan
What is Rise of flight? it looks very cool

Rise of Flight is another flying sim set in WW I. There is an online requirement that causes some people pause.
It's not as bad as it was when it was first released though. When it was first released there was no offline capability at all.

The original version of Rise of Flight comes with 4 player planes and any extra planes you want to fly will cost you more money.
Rise of Flight-Ice comes with 8 player planes.
You are buying the cockpit for any extra planes you want to fly but it is useable as an AI plane once it has been released.

Interview - What's New in Rise of Flight
Rise of Flight Ascending by Frank "Dart" Giger
777 Studios to Release Rise of Flight: Iron Cross Edition in North America

I do not have this sim because my computer specs will not meet the minimum requirements because it is so old.

Wheels

#8: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:51 pm
    ----
Thanks Wheels.. I will check out the demo and see what it's like.

#9: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:02 pm
    ----
You can try the Rise of Flight Demo for an unlimited time now for free.

- 777 Studios

Welcome to the NEW Unlimited Rise of Flight Demo! This version of Rise Of Flight can be played for an unlimited time and features two flyable aircraft with full access to all their features. This should not be viewed as just a Demo, but more as a limited version of the Full game.

Unlike our previous Demo, you can now purchase and add new aircraft and content to this Unlimited ROF Demo. By downloading this Unlimited Demo you can now build your own custom version of ROF by adding content at your own pace through the ROF Store.

The unlimited ROF Demo includes the following.

** Flyable Spad 13 and Albatros D.Va.
** Full Access to Single Player and Multiplayer Modes for each aircraft.
** Full Access to Career Mode for each aircraft.
** Full Access to Gunner Positions in Bombers and Recon Aircraft in Multiplayer.

The use of this software product is subject to the terms of End User License which you must accept before you install Rise of Flight.
Online account cannot be transferred.

Read more about it and get the RoF Demo & Demo key from here at Try Rise of Flight!.

Wheels

#10: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:43 am
    ----
On the way and THANKS Wheels!!

#11: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:03 pm
    ----
Hey thanks for the demo info and links! We had a thread started on this in our own squad forum back when it first came out but I don't think any of us ever got it and I didn't know there was a demo (that allows limited multiplayer even, eh??!!). So this is cool.

Now I just gotta figure out how to use torrent files, since I'd uninstalled Limewire some time ago....and I'm thinkin' some of my fellow piggies have not worked with torrent files at all yet...

#12: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:01 pm
    ----
Mystery solved...sometimes I'm such a n00b.....the 3.64GB download is approx. 1% done as we speak....

www.utorrent.com/downl...ete?os=win

Apparently plenty of tutorials on the basics of using utorrent on YouTube if needed as well....

#13: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:20 pm
    ----
I've downloaded it and am going to install it ... Wink

Yes Stoopy, it's a torrent file download and Utorrent works well on Windows for that. Of course, my favorite torrent client for Linux is: Ktorrent...

#14: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:47 pm
    ----
Heh! Mine just completed too, ya beat me by a long shot!

See you in the air, sir!

#15: Re: "The Death of the Red Baron" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:56 am
    ----
Well shucks the demo don't run for me, my fancy-dancy rig that I built a few years ago now may not have enough starch o run this bleeding-edge dealybob. Interested if it runs for anyone else and what the impressions are, though!

-> Officer's Club