interesting story
-> Officer's Club

#1: interesting story Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:06 pm
    ----
www.usatoday.com/trave...1_ST_N.htm

#2: Re: interesting story Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:37 pm
    ----
- OHOH!
Flaws in flight simulator training helped trigger some of the worst airline accidents in the past decade,...

Obviously, they've flown with us on Sundays...

#3: Re: interesting story Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:46 pm
    ----
greaaaat, kids on their way to Amsterdam right now... But the dutch know how to fly, right fled ;+)

#4: Re: interesting story Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:58 am
    ----
Hey Slow !

on yer way to Amsterdam, you going transfer or stay here ?

and yes we have enough potato fields around the place to ditch an aircraft Razz ;D Wink

#5: Re: interesting story Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:03 am
    ----
LOL, not me fled... I am the old mule hooked to post that has the grinding wheel at the flour mill and who has to keep walking round in circles to grind the wheat to keep the family in bread LOL

#6: Re: interesting story Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:45 am
    ----
- HF_SlowHand
I am the old mule hooked to post that has the grinding wheel at the flour mill and who has to keep walking round in circles
I KNEW IT!!!

(heheh)

#7: Re: interesting story Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:14 pm
    ----
LOL

#8: Re: interesting story Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:17 am
    ----
alas....

#9: Re: interesting story Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:46 pm
    ----
What simulator faults? Bushy always lands upside down.

#10: Re: interesting story Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:54 pm
    ----
Saves on the landing gear...

#11: Re: interesting story Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:14 am
    ----
actually true bushy, I interviewed with Bendix once (make brakes for USA military and most commercial manf) and the business model was that they were paid for each landing - the more landings the brakes made / lasted the higher profits they made...

-> Officer's Club