Problems after installing more planes (?)
-> FS2004

#1: Problems after installing more planes (?) Author: venom PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:42 am
    ----
Hello all,

I believe this is my first post, even though I've been around for more than 6 months...
I come from Joint - Ops, where I fly regularly, but I also enjoy flying a civil plane.

Recently, I downloaded several planes from this site, 737, 757 and DC3...

The first error I got was the FSSOUND problem, which was solved by your posts here, Thanks a bunch!

Then... I lost all my ATC. The only options I have is going from Ground to Tower, but I have no access to anything else... When I'm airborne, I'm invisible. I almost collided with another plane and there was no warning for any of us... And the only other time I heard something about my plane was when a Baron was alerted of my presence on the runway, but nothing for me...

Any ideas? Any of you had the same problem?

I did install the 3 airplanes at the same time.

Thanks!!!!

my system: Cool

P4 2.8
1GB RAM
80 GB HD, 30GB Slave drive configured as swap file
Nvidia, 3600 GT Vid Card
FS2004

Thanks!!!!

#2: Re: Problems after installing more planes (?) Author: Uhu_Deenee PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:53 pm
    ----
Hi Venom - welcome to the boards!

I had a similar problem once, but I think it was due to installation of a 'traffic' pack I bought. Have you checked on the options that you have one of the voices selected? All the voice options are found on the 'Air Traffic Control' tabs...

Sorry if I'm suggesting that you suck eggs Wink

By the way, if you feel like joining our Sunday flights, we use Team Speak - so no problems with ATC!! Cool

Houdini

#3: Re: Problems after installing more planes (?) Author: Guest PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:13 pm
    ----
Hey, Thanks for the reply!

Well... I have to admit I installed MegaCity... but I did not notice the ATC thing until I tried to fly the 757...

I would like very much to join you in your Sunday Flights... I've been following them since you left Uruguay, but the wife demands Sunday for herself... No flying there... Laughing

Thanks for the invite, I'll look over the voice thing and also contact PCAVIATOR.

-> FS2004