No Commander textures
-> FSX

#1: No Commander textures Author: carm PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:29 pm
    ----
Don't know what I'm doing wrong here but, I cannot get any textures for the Commanders. Also I have only four AC shown. I tried both mirrors--same result. Helppppp. Sad

#2: Re: No Commander textures Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:47 pm
    ----
Did you get the full aircraft download or did you get the add-on repaints?

The full is HERE!

#3: Re: No Commander textures Author: carm PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:35 am
    ----
[quote="Shadow_Bshwackr"]Did you get the full aircraft download or did you get the add-on repaints?

The full is [url=http://www.com-central.net/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=292]HERE![/url]

:chug:[/quote]
Yes I believe so. i tried to download from your ' Here' and was told it was already downloaded. --- beats me . Neutral

#4: Re: No Commander textures Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 am
    ----
you must have mixed up sumtin, best is to clear out the files and start fresh

#5: Re: No Commander textures Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:54 pm
    ----
I agree with Fled. I would delete all files in your FSX install and start again... Smile Let us know how it goes... Wink

#6: Re: No Commander textures Author: carm PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:33 am
    ----
[quote="Shadow_Bshwackr"]I agree with Fled. I would delete all files in your FSX install and start again... Smile Let us know how it goes... :wink:[/quote]

Well, I did as you suggested-- wiped the slate clean and started over--- same result.. Just for a check I down loaded the Howard set and got exactly the same result--the A/C are shown in the library in full texture, but textures do not show when A/C placed at a location. Confused Confused

#7: Re: No Commander textures Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:00 am
    ----
then there must be sumtin else creating the issue, not sure wich OS you run so in case it's Vista or W7 make sure you have Administrator rights AND have UAC turned off.

-> FSX