Motorcycle helmet? Only if you don't know Kung Fu!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Motorcycle helmet? Only if you don't know Kung Fu! Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:42 pm
    ----
One lucky son of a gun! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCUn6m2fPaQ

Wheels

#2: Re: Motorcycle helmet? Only if you don't know Kung Fu! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:19 am
    ----
OUCH...

I bet he was sore the next day! I know I was after hitting a 40 pound dog at 45mph and laying it down. He's one lucky dude that's for sure!

#3: Re: Motorcycle helmet? Only if you don't know Kung Fu! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:22 am
    ----
He was lucky. To survive. He sure couldn't get any help to get his bike picked up though.

IT's totaled just leave it here, maybe the rain will wash it away................

#4: Re: Motorcycle helmet? Only if you don't know Kung Fu! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:26 am
    ----
and invariably, the first words out oft heir mouths are "How's my bike?"

#5: Re: Motorcycle helmet? Only if you don't know Kung Fu! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:27 am
    ----
- piney
first words out of their mouths are "How's my bike?"

True biker.

Usually it's the car didn't see the bike, not the other way around.
Didn't even brake.

#6: Re: Motorcycle helmet? Only if you don't know Kung Fu! Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:41 am
    ----
If that is a girl next to the bike the truck driver may have been distracted.

Wheels

-> Officer's Club