Boeing B-29B Superfortress
-> FS2004

#1: Boeing B-29B Superfortress Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:44 pm
    ----
FS2004 Boeing B-29B Superfortress Base Pack

The Boeing B-29 Superfortress was very close to every aviation engineer's dream back in the late thirties and early forties of the 20th century.
She was designed to fly higher, farther, faster, safer for their crews and with more damaging payload than any other plane before in the history of mankind.
And she did those tasks well.
Visual model by Tom Kohler based on previous freeware source from various designers.
Accurate, 'hand flyer' flight model by Tom Kohler and based on the 1% B-29A flight model from Gregory Pierson.
An installation 'wizard' will help you install the multi-resolution Gmax model, including clickable virtual flight deck - new with flight engineer compartment, fully animated.
Reflective textures with dynamic shine also in the VC, gauges from Microsoft CFS2, backlighted VC gauges, custom effects, HTML checklists and documentation.
Sound package originally from Skysong Soundworks (B24SNZ.ZIP by Aaron R. Swindle).
By Tom 'Gnoopey' Kohler, Graham of VB planes, Christophe Rosenmann, Gregory Pierson and Jerry 'Sparks' Beckwith (base flight model and tools), Kirk Longendyke (2D panel bitmaps), Troy Corwin (textures), Hermann 'Krazy' Boltz (3D effects) and finally 'Sir' Milton Shupe himself (tutoring and custom radial engine startup effects).

Name: b29b_910.zip
Size: 28,903,491

FS2004 Boeing B-29B Superfortress Lite

FS2004 Boeing B-29B Superfortress (mania) lite MDL and AI extension package.
Adds various lower resolution VC options for slower computers as well as two different AI built MDL's.
All MDL's are built from Gmax and are of type multi-resolution for maximum frame rate friendlyness.
File B29B_910.ZIP is required.
By Tom Kohler.

Name: b29b_912.zip
Size: 18,065,882

both files are available at www.avsim.com and www.flightsim.com

enjoy
!

fled
Cool

#2: Re: Boeing B-29B Superfortress Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:31 am
    ----
I have been waiting for this for, like, FOREVER....so as soon as I get home, I'm all over it! thanks for the heads-up!

#3: Re: Boeing B-29B Superfortress Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:05 pm
    ----
took er' out for a rip last night and awesome,,,,,,just plain awesome,,the cockpit functions are extensive and this beast has it all,,,,one of my new favs for sure

-> FS2004