The Beech is out!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#31: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:03 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes

How's the Com-Central Airlines coming along ??.......can I add it to the 27 to make it 28 ?? Rolling Eyes

fled

p.s. if you have the textures in place I only need to send you the aircraft.cfg to make it tick Wink

#32: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:31 pm
    ----
I wont have my paint done in time for the easy install Sad but im hoping by Saturday night it will be ready.

MD

#33: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:05 am
    ----
No prob MD,
allways can make separate update for it.......

the continuing story of new paints.......number 28 and counting Laughing

Alaskan Air Transport

I will make the "EZ-install"later on today..........................closing time will be 21:00 local time in The Netherlands, all what comes out after that we can add lateron with other update package

fled

#34: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:08 am
    ----
i leave work in 3 hours lol think it will be ready by then rofl

#35: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:31 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes ....OK final roll call.................30 different babes for ya all to fly around with

N9001

RCAF

see previous posts in this forum to see all the repaints to this moment...........now going to make the "EZ-installer" for the package you will need to have installed The Beech as made by Milton and his team to make this work, it only installs the added textures.

watch for the announcement when it's uploaded..imagine 30 paintjobs in one bang ! Laughing

fled

#36: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:51 pm
    ----
I for one will have a difficult choice which one I will choose to fly on sunday. They are all beautiful. I think I know which one, but it is a hard choice. I flew it for a test right after I downloaded it, and I love the plane. Milton and crew did an outstanding job on it, and the new texture files will only add to a great plane.

#37: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:36 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes

Miss Maine

Fuerza Aerea Naval Chilena

French Navy

This repaints will be added in the upcoming update ...................... We'll keep you all posted

fled
Laughing

#38: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:23 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes

Number 34 and counting

Com-Central Airlines Bush Flying Division

fled

#39: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:17 am
    ----
Laughing

Number 35 and counting

Algerian Air Force

#40: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:32 pm
    ----
Found this one too:

Light Blue USAF

#41: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:37 pm
    ----
Cool

Thankx Bro,

I seem to have missed out on that one

fled

#42: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:40 am
    ----
Nice weathered look to that plane...:D

Reminds me of those CFS1 days...lol

#43: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:30 pm
    ----
A great bird with many great dressings! What more can I need? Maby a transponder!? Mr. Green

#44: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:51 am
    ----
I try to keep up........................... Laughing

General Airlines

Reading Airlines

Spantax

Aereo Ejecutivos

41 and counting......next update by tomorow evening available here at the downloads section when I can twist MD's arm to get his babies ready Laughing

fled

#45: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:06 am
    ----

number 42........................................................... Laughing

Koninklijke Marine ~ Royal Netherlands Navy

fled

-> FS2004