The Beech is out!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
-> FS2004

#61: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:46 pm
    ----
Help! I just downloaded the plane and all went great. All views worked, everything. Then, I left the sim, started up again, and now my VC view only shows the wings and engine nacelles, props....the entire center section of the AC is gone in VC view.

I changed nothing, have not installed any repaints yet.(partially because I couldn't find the plane folder in my FS9 aircraft folder!...any ideas why not?).

I exited and tried again...the VC view only worked the first time. Suggestions?

Thanks!

#62: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:12 pm
    ----
Keep in mind that this release has both the no-vc and vc versions included. Be sure you select the VC version if that is your preference.

If you have installoed other paint schemes, ensure the [fltsim.xx] model= and panel= sections reference the vc folders.

Hope this helps.

#63: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:18 pm
    ----
Hi Milton,

By golly, that was it!...in my haste to roll the wheels, I selected the "NOVC" version (though the forward view is excellent when you try to use it that way!)

So...Where or what should my aircraft folder be? I couldn't find anything like it. Bear in mind I do have the other C45 out there installed, but your's wasn't in that folder. Since I used the autoexec install, maybe the aircraft name/location is not what I expect?

I love it so far! The animated lights are über cool!

#64: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:17 pm
    ----
The folder name is ... D18SVC Smile

#65: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:58 pm
    ----
Thanks, Milton!

THASS' Wha' I'm talkin' 'bout!
Setting out from Phu Bai for....points west. Wink

#66: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:00 pm
    ----
Oh, yes!, YES!....this is bush flying at it's ugliest!(and best! Wink )

"Captain" Shupe (we're still waiting on his "sheep dip"..for now he's wearing civvies...) delivers unspecified pax to remote outpost "across the fence" for an "appreciation of the situation". Twisted Evil

#67: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:28 pm
    ----
Smile Good evening Milton and sorry to disturb you pensionate.

I've spent the good part of three days trying to install the AC680SFSX into my FSX.
After I downloaded a new .zip thinking the old one I had got ruined somehow, Yes don't ask me please! I didn't have gauges or a .cab in it. So of course no gauges on the aircraft.
I downloaded from flightsimonline.com only to get the same results, no gauges or .cab file Crying or Very sad All I get is the aircraft and a AC680p.mdl which jumps out of the folder as soon as I creat a temp ??? I have got it right before and now I simply have run out of ideas, Any suggestions:

#68: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:51 pm
    ----
The AC_680.CAB file with all the gauges should be located in your FS9/Gauges folder. That was the way it was originally installed. Simply copy that file from there and put it in the FSX Guages folder, wherever that is (sorry, I do not have FSX).

As to your ac680p.mdl issue, yes I get that too. Apparently, I updated it after zipping and lost the folder link. Simply copy paste that file to your model.peg folder.

These two thing should correct your issues.

BTW, if you no longer have the ST_680.CAB in your FS9/Gauges folder, I have uploaded it for you.
www.flightsimonline.co..._680Gauges

Also, I have changed the AC680SFXS zip to correct the mdl file and include the gauges. I did not do that originally as it was intended as an update and you should already have that file.

Hope this helps.

#69: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:00 am
    ----
That was nice of you to do, Milton.

BTW the full compilation being talked about in the other thread is near completion, lookin good, which will be another way around these kinda questions as no doubt the Commander is getting a well-deserved revival in attention.

#70: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:11 am
    ----
Thanks Stoopy.

The 560A is getting a new VC panel rework as the old stuff no longer exists. But we hope to have it ready in a few weeks. And sometime after that, the 680 will get the hi-res VC treatment.

Happy to assist. Smile

#71: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:56 am
    ----
- Milton
Thanks Stoopy.

The 560A is getting a new VC panel rework as the old stuff no longer exists. But we hope to have it ready in a few weeks. And sometime after that, the 680 will get the hi-res VC treatment.

Happy to assist. Smile

Crying tears of real joy here.....don't know what to say to such great news except.......

WOOHOOOO!!!!!

-> FS2004