The Year of Your Birth.
-> Officer's Club

#1: The Year of Your Birth. Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:11 pm
    ----
What happened in the year you were born? Click here to find out.

whathappenedinmybirthyear.com/

#2: Re: The Year of Your Birth. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:08 pm
    ----
LOL..it says the world changed after I was born....lol

#3: Re: The Year of Your Birth. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:35 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr

Yes, it was a fast slide into the swirling, sucking eddy of despair that we know today. Razz

#4: Re: The Year of Your Birth. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:11 pm
    ----
Says the world was a different place when I was born.
Prolly not enough skwirrells.

#5: Re: The Year of Your Birth. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:58 pm
    ----
I'll refrain from stating what it sayed about my day Twisted Evil

#6: Re: The Year of Your Birth. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:52 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- Shadow_Bshwackr

Yes, it was a fast slide into the swirling, sucking eddy of despair that we know today. Razz

ROFLMAO....

#7: Re: The Year of Your Birth. Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 am
    ----
When the screen faded to black I thought I was too old for it to give me any answers. Laughing

Tried my grandfathers' birth years of 1894 and 1895 and it didn't like those. 1900 worked though.

Wheels

#8: Re: The Year of Your Birth. Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:51 am
    ----
Marilyn Monroe marries baseball player Joe DiMaggio. The first nuclear-powered submarine, the USS Nautilus, is launched in Groton.

I must be getting old Smile

#9: Re: The Year of Your Birth. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 pm
    ----
You are Kit, that's the same facts it said about my year as well...

-> Officer's Club