THAT'S gonna leave a mark!
-> Officer's Club

#1: THAT'S gonna leave a mark! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:43 am
    ----
JG300-Ascout takes time from his trip in Germany to leave you this gem:

Having fired a whole mess o' big guns, I can tell you that this is NOT the way to do it...either on a tank, or off it. Can you say "stand to the left?".....Sure....I knew you could.

While I feel for the guy, he was a first class bonehead....and judging by the lack of intervention of the crew, he had already established himself as such. Probably he survived, but maybe children are not in his future..... Rolling Eyes

www.orchard-family.net...kback1.wmv

#2: Re: THAT'S gonna leave a mark! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:04 am
    ----
Ouch...

#3: Re: THAT'S gonna leave a mark! Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:29 pm
    ----
YeeOUCH...I guess the nad's are nada now for that guy now Shocked

#4: Re: THAT'S gonna leave a mark! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:25 pm
    ----
Shocked

MAYOR OUCH !!

#5: Re: THAT'S gonna leave a mark! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:16 pm
    ----
some beach..............That hadda hurt

#6: Re: THAT'S gonna leave a mark! Author: AARP-StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:12 pm
    ----
That WAS my brother, he is now my sister

#7: Re: THAT'S gonna leave a mark! Author: RAF92_WarhawkLocation: Houston, TX! PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:41 pm
    ----
lol, it really sent him for a flight....

#8: Re: THAT'S gonna leave a mark! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:34 pm
    ----
I bet when they patched him all up and mended all those busted bones,,,,he was laying in the hostpital bed thinking to himsef,,,,,,,

"damn I hope nobody got that on camera...d-d-doh"

#9: Re: THAT'S gonna leave a mark! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:01 pm
    ----
- JG300-Hoppa
I bet when they patched him all up and mended all those busted bones,,,,he was laying in the hostpital bed thinking to himsef,,,,,,,

"damn I hope nobody got that on camera...d-d-doh"

ROFLMAO....too funny!

There's always one....lol

#10: Re: THAT'S gonna leave a mark! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:38 pm
    ----
Shocked oh dear lord have mercy on his soul....and his testicles

-> Officer's Club