JG300/UHU Squadron pins
-> Officer's Club

#1: JG300/UHU Squadron pins Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:52 am
    ----
~S~ JG300, UHU.
I ran across this site while looking for medals and ribbions and found reproduction squad pins. This site is for collectors of NAZI memorbilia and german military stuff. So just to warn ya there is allot of AH stuff here. Any way just thought it was cool to find lepal pins for ur squads. But I don't understand why no NS38th pins. Shocked lol

Last edited by NS38th_Aristaeus on Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: JG300/UHU Squadron pins Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:51 am
    ----
- NS38th_Aristaeus
~S~ JG300, UHU.
This site is for collectors of NAZI memorbilia...

YeeeEEEEeeeesh....thanks for the info...I think I'll stick with just the T-shirt from the other site instead tho, just to keep a good distance from that ugly "N" word.

#3: Re: JG300/UHU Squadron pins Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:36 am
    ----
NAZI memorbilia

FYI Aristaeus,

alltough we do fly for a virtual "Luftwaffe" in no way we want to be associated with or compared nor in any form do we condone the things that are related to that frase.

thank you for your attention,

#4: Re: JG300/UHU Squadron pins Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:40 pm
    ----
LOL
I am quite aware of that FLED I posted the N word so all would know what was on the site in case no one wanted to go there.
It was not intended to associate a virtual squad of the Luftwaffe with the real thing.
The collectables on the site are nothing more then apart of military history, I will remove the link. Rolling Eyes

#5: Re: JG300/UHU Squadron pins Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:41 pm
    ----
~S~ Aristaeus,

thank you for removing the link: it's way too easy to find sites like the one you report about. As Fled states (I subscribe his words one by one), we don't condone nor endorse Nazism (calling things by their name helps to remember) or totalitarism in any form.

Cool
Marco

#6: Re: JG300/UHU Squadron pins Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:15 pm
    ----
S! NS38th_Aristaeus,

As well here, of course in no way would I ever infer that anything but a warning was meant by you mentioning that.....for which I am VERY thankful for the heads up!

Thanks again for the thought tho!

#7: Re: JG300/UHU Squadron pins Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:07 pm
    ----
Wink

-> Officer's Club