Question about key commands
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Question about key commands Author: SpostaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:30 am
    ----
Is there a file in the main IL2FB+PF folder that i can email to a friend so we can have the same mapped keyboard commands and joystick settings?

#2: Re: Question about key commands Author: 251_Akira_IJNLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:17 am
    ----
Yes.

In your main IL-2 folder you will find a folder called "Users".
Inside that folder you will find a folder called "doe" inside that folder you will find a file called "settings.ini" that will have all of your current key commands.
If you have created multiple users besides the default "doe" user then just look for the settings.ini file in whichever user you want to share.

I save that file and all of the other setting related files to a CD so when reinstall time comes I don't have to remap all of the commands again. Cool

#3: Re: Question about key commands Author: SpostaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:31 pm
    ----
Thank you very much Akira.

#4: Re: Question about key commands Author: Combat PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:20 pm
    ----
Great info there! Thanks!

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters