World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#31: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:25 pm
    ----
Swedish Artilleritraktor m/43, or Volvo HBT (HalvBandTraktor):

Artilleritraktor m/43, or Volvo HBT (HalvBandTraktor) – Arsenalen Tank Museum, Strängnäs (Sweden)
www.plasticwarfare.se/...volvo-hbt/

Artilleritraktor m/43, or Volvo HBT (HalvBandTraktor) – Artillerimuseet, Kristinehamn (Sweden)
www.flickr.com/photos/...8576878111

Artilleritraktor m/43, or Volvo HBT (HalvBandTraktor) - Hässleholms Museum, Hässleholms (Sweden)
commons.wikimedia.org/....07.09.JPG

(3x) Artilleritraktor m/43, or Volvo HBT (HalvBandTraktor) – the Wheatcroft Collection (UK) - no photos

Shorted Artilleritraktor m/43, or Volvo HBT (HalvBandTraktor) wreck – private collection (Sweden)
A wreek of a HBT called "KNUFF" this shorted chassies was used to pull vehikuls and other stuff on Army airports during the 50s and 60s.
rolfask.proboards.com/...&thread=24

Artilleritraktor m/43, or Volvo HBT (HalvBandTraktor) wreck – private collection (Sweden)
A total wreek of a HBT that was found in the north of Sweden
rolfask.proboards.com/...&thread=24

#32: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: PatrikLocation: Czech republic PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:39 pm
    ----
One of this tractor, he played well in this movie.
THE KEEP
www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

#33: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:41 pm
    ----
I like those halftracks !
Too bad there aren't that mant around

#34: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:56 pm
    ----
Here is a wreck in Bolivia
lh6.ggpht.com/_5-Le6cw...om1gjMDi0/

#35: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 am
    ----
- Walter
Here is a wreck in Bolivia
lh6.ggpht.com/_5-Le6cw...om1gjMDi0/

The link don't work what is that ?

#36: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:38 pm
    ----
Hi Rafal

The link works for me
I have sended you the picture to your email adress

Walter

#37: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:54 pm
    ----
Nice wreck with interesting trailer

Thanks Walter

#38: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:34 pm
    ----
Unic Kegresse TU1/U305(f) - WW2 Victory Museum, Auburn, IN (USA)

afvagabond.smugmug.com...6069_utAhh

#39: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: PatrikLocation: Czech republic PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:54 pm
    ----
A.S.P.H.M France

Private Czech Republic
modelforum.cz/download...;mode=view
Look at what we found from the war that lay in the barn.

#40: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:07 am
    ----
?? - Wheatcroft Collection (UK)

ipmsuk.proboards.com/i...hread=8067

What is that ? (vehicle on the top of page) a Citroen Kegresse P-17 ?

#41: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:00 pm
    ----
Yes that is one of the two P17 Kevin owns.

#42: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: rexross PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:35 pm
    ----
There isn't enough left of that vehicle in Bolivia to make a decent wreck!
Crying or Very sad

#43: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: JiriTinteraLocation: Prague, Czech Republic PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:58 pm
    ----
- bialy-r
Second YA-12 - Estonia ?

deadmobil.narod.ru/estonia.html

Dear Sirs,
on Russian website RC-Forum I came across a photograph the wreck Ya-12 with box body from the Moscow factory MZAK (Moskovskiy zavod avtomobilnych kuzovov). On my question, the author said:

"Hello! I noticed this late now.
I shot this machine in the summer of 2005, about 60 km from Tallinn to the south (to Tartu) "Ardu" called locality en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardu
It was just that one image. Permission to publish is, of course.
Unfortunately, I have heard that this machine was taken to be scrapped later.

greetings from Finland
Anssi"

P. S.
Original photos Estonian Ya-12 - see rcforum.ru/showpost.ph...stcount=14

Last edited by JiriTintera on Fri May 10, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

#44: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:10 pm
    ----
- JiriTintera

Unfortunately, I have heard that this machine was taken to be scrapped later.

I can't understand how can scrapped so rare vehicle like M-2 artillery tractor (1948-1955) ?

I don't know about another M-2 survivor Sad

#45: Re: World War 2 tracked and unarmored vehicles Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:04 pm
    ----
Ignorance?
To the vast majority, it'll just be a lump of rusty old junk, that maybe worth a few (insert your country's monetary unit here).

-> AFV News Discussion Board