Hi
-> New Members

#1: Hi Author: ridgerunnerLocation: you wish you knew PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:42 pm
    ----
just heard about this place and you admin was kind enough to approve me, fly fs2004, anything I need to know?

#2: Re: Hi Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:43 pm
    ----
Have a look around - lotsa FS9 downloads (free, Bushwhackers favorite price) - Lots of knowledge in the forums and links to great downloads, a friendly bunch, just dont be the last one to leave the O Club and get stuck with the tab...

Welcome
Slow

#3: Re: Hi Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:36 pm
    ----
LOL!
I remember the ole Ridgerunner from the place of the same name, many years ago!
So ya finally made it here, huh?
All the ole CFS1'rs end up here sooner or later.

#4: Re: Hi Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:11 pm
    ----
Welcome

Wheels

#5: Re: Hi Author: ridgerunnerLocation: you wish you knew PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:27 pm
    ----
- Shades
LOL!

sorry, I'm afraid there is a slight mixup. I'm not that "Ridgerunner" never flown in CFS1, your avatar is interesting though Laughing are you an electrician??

#6: Re: Hi Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:02 pm
    ----
yeah shades LOL are ya?

#7: Re: Hi Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:13 pm
    ----
Awwwww.
Pity.
He was a nice guy.Good pilot too.

No electrical skills here, I'm afraid.
Slow' and Piney don't like skwirrells.
"Tree-Rats" they call 'em.
Told me that plastic 'grill' wuz an acorn dispenser, and filmed what happened.

#8: Re: Hi Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 am
    ----
- ridgerunner
- Shades
LOL!

sorry, I'm afraid there is a slight mixup. I'm not that "Ridgerunner" never flown in CFS1, your avatar is interesting though Laughing are you an electrician??

Well we just think of shades as a tree rat Welcome

#9: Re: Hi Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:19 pm
    ----
Hiya Ridge and Welcome to Com-Central!

A lot of the people around here started out in CFS1, hangin' around the 'zone' and Ridgerunner was a popular person there. Wink

Shades isn't an electrician, just someone who can't resist the urge to experiment...

#10: Re: Hi Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:02 pm
    ----
<--- trial and erroriest

-> New Members