Team Speak
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Team Speak Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:43 am
    ----
I now have it working, and I logged in to the CC servier tonight. I still can't fly but that may happen within the next year. Oh, Just so you guys know, I will be married on March 26th. I'm going to California to have the wedding on the beach, per my fiance's request.

#17: Re: Team Speak Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:54 pm
    ----
Married? I knew you were MIA for some reason and now we know why...

Glad you "came up for air"... Wink

Congratulations Ron!

#18: Re: Team Speak Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:52 pm
    ----
I remember when Jel discovered girls...LOL
Hasn't been seen since.

#19: Re: Team Speak Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:31 am
    ----
- Kitform
I remember when Jel discovered girls...LOL
Hasn't been seen since.

LMAO... where is that portulent pilot?

#20: Re: Team Speak Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:31 am
    ----
Congratulations Wingnut

#21: Re: Team Speak Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:17 pm
    ----
Congratulations Wingnut!!!

#22: Re: Team Speak Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:26 pm
    ----
Sounds fantastic Wingy.
Did she mention, I saw 'er first?

Don't forget your Speedo's.
uk.news.yahoo.com/38/2...fda55.html

#23: Re: Team Speak Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:42 pm
    ----
K I see that the CC TS3 server is up and running...........let's get more people in there, I get bored talkin to myself cause I know all the answers.

#24: Re: Team Speak Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:52 pm
    ----
-S-

K I see that the CC TS3 server is up and running...........let's get more people in there, I get bored talkin to myself cause I know all the answers

lol......

Hammer

-> Officer's Club