The 'New' Armored Ghosts of Ft Knox
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: The 'New' Armored Ghosts of Ft Knox Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:58 pm
    ----
I'm compiling this new index. My motivation came with a new series of 'donated' photos from my vast network of 'associates'. (I'd say friends but some here may dispute I ever had any friends....!?) Mr. Green

Anyway, this is some really good 'new' stuff that I'm compiling.

Zussman Range:
'Franken-Tank' #1:

M60A1:

More to follow
Don

#2: Re: The 'New' Armored Ghosts of Ft Knox Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:11 pm
    ----
Not sure where these came from, but obviously they are now here....

2 M114s:

More to follow
Regards
Don

#3: Re: The 'New' Armored Ghosts of Ft Knox Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:22 pm
    ----
There are a bunch of old Mortar Tracks as well as various misc vehicles (wheeled & tracked) scattered throughout the entire range complex, here are a couple:

I'll post more as I 'find' them.

Regards
Don

#4: Re: The 'New' Armored Ghosts of Ft Knox Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:24 pm
    ----
- Dontos
There are a bunch of old Mortar Tracks as well as various misc vehicles (wheeled & tracked) scattered throughout the entire range complex, here are a couple:

I'll post more as I 'find' them.

Regards
Don

Hi,

Has anyone told them that the truck is backwards and sort-of upside down? Laughing

C

#5: Re: The 'New' Armored Ghosts of Ft Knox Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:25 am
    ----
Oh, I also got a real nice set of walk arounds on this....

Regards
Don

#6: Re: The 'New' Armored Ghosts of Ft Knox Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:42 pm
    ----
I'm not sure if these are in the register, I have no SN data from the source.

Locations are obviously 'down range' on Ft Knox.

Regards
Don

-> AFV News Discussion Board