Beechcraft D18S Collection
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#1: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:16 pm
    ----
Cool

Audrey Carr USAAC

AVG Flying Tigers VIP Carrier

Beech Baby

Bentley Flight Service

Bush Hackers

Bush Hogs

Canadian Warplane Heritage

Captured by Germany

Emma Air Charter (Blue)

Emma Field Flying Club

French Navy

HB-GJC

N2913B

N431P

NC5151 Parker Pen Co.

Polar

Dutch Historic Flying Club

SNB-5 Whidbey

Southern Comfort

MSA team mother plane I named it U.S. Army

U.S. Navy

U.S. Marines

White and Gold

OI-4

JRB-2 Norfolk

N321D

Payette Air Charter

Alaskan Air Transport

N9001

RCAF

That's it folks !

30 paints in one bang for this wonderfull aircraft, I'm shure more paints will follow but that's it for now, when more appear we will make an update to keep the "Collection" expanding.

Small note: due to time restrictions we made the "EZ-install" for VC only for now, for the novc version there will be a file available soon, we hope you like it and enjoy many hours of fine flying with this wonderfull aircraft.
maybe superfluos but, you must have installed the original aircraft of Milton and his team to make this file to work.

And last but not least, our thanks to Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas, Andre Folkers and all the artists that made this beautifull paints for this wonderfull plane.

file name: ComC_B18S_Coll_v705.zip
file size: 65 mB

available at our Downloads section
enjoy !

the Com-Central r&d team

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:25 pm
    ----
Outstanding work Fled...Many thanks.

Do you have anything in pink?
Mr. Green

#3: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: Uhu_Deenee PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:04 am
    ----
Burning that midnight oil again Fled?? Wink

Thanks my young/old mate Cool

H

#4: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:10 am
    ----
Great job, as usual, Fled, and sparing me a lot of time in a moment when I have not Cool

Marco

#5: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:52 am
    ----
You da man Fled...:D

#6: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:48 pm
    ----
Gosh, Fled, maybe you thought the job was over, but I fear you'll have to provide a second package for next week: checking now at AvSim I found four more texture sets Rolling Eyes
Wink
Marco

#7: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:13 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes

#8: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:29 pm
    ----
yeah, and where's the CC skin?

#9: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:40 pm
    ----
Laughing
As far as my information goes, MD is working himself to bits to finish the CC paint for the Beech, it will be available soon................

fled

#10: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:05 pm
    ----
Fled,

Nice job to help out the team here. Smile

Just FYI, there have been over 500 downloads of the paint kit from my site, so... there may be a least a few more paint schemes coming! lol

#11: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:43 pm
    ----
LOL!

Hard times in sight, eh?
Wink
Marco

#12: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:45 pm
    ----

Thankx for the info Milton ,

I'll try to make it a weekly update Laughing

fled

#13: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:09 pm
    ----
Ok guys I've spent alot of hours and it may not be as good as some I seen but here it is........ and it will be in the downloads section for Fled to add to the EZ install update.

#14: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:42 am
    ----
Rolling Eyes

Update package v3705 for the Beechcraft D 18 S Collection is available in the download section.

it add´s 4 more paintjobs including the CCA BFD version painted by our own MadDog Mr. Green

file name: ComC_B18S_Coll_v3705.zip
file size: 11 mB

enjoy!

fled
Mr. Green

#15: Re: Beechcraft D18S Collection Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:29 am
    ----

Mr. Green
Marco

-> FS2004