New press release and developer diary @ FighterOps
-> Officer's Club

#1: New press release and developer diary @ FighterOps Author: PacmanLocation: Antwerp Belgium PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:16 am
    ----
We are very excited to bring you our new press release in which we unfold the first part of the very original approach we are taking with FighterOps.

www.fighterops.com/pressrelease.htm

There are also new developer diaries up.

We know you bear with us through these exciting times to move forward , We thank you for your support.

Enjoy!!

Dirk

#2: Re: New press release and developer diary @ FighterOps Author: 251_Senyu_IJNLocation: Xenia,Ohio PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:39 am
    ----
S! Pacman,

I must say this looks very interesting to say the least. I was stationed at Nellis AFB for 4 years and later as a cilvilian work on the Tonopah Test Range across the Mtn from Area 51 back in 1984 to 1986. We all know what aircraft was developed in that time Wink

I for one cant wait to give this a try and as one who wanted to go through AF pilot training but never got a chance i feel this is it or as close as i can get.

Senyu

#3: Re: New press release and developer diary @ FighterOps Author: PacmanLocation: Antwerp Belgium PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:11 am
    ----
S!! Senyu,

Thank you very much for your kind words and support.
It is much appreciated and really helps the team keep up the spirit.

I was at Nellis AFB last year in september and had an extensive visit of the Thunderbirds (3 days in a row!!!!) due to one of our forum moderators being a mechanic for the T-birds.

I was also lucky to see F-22's as they are stationed there for weapon, and systemtests.

Definetly a cool place to be Cool

I hope you will enjoy the further development of FighterOps.
And thank you for your support.

Dirk

-> Officer's Club