Defense Supply Center Richmond - AFV
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Defense Supply Center Richmond - AFV Author: quentinmccartLocation: Tennessee PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:08 pm
    ----
Afternoon,

Not sure you if you already have these two, but I didn't see them on the list...

M41 - Main Gate (east gate) at the static display park of DSCR (Off of Jefferson Davis Hwy). Mostly aircraft since it is a Aviation Depot...

M114 - 80th Division USAR Armory near the North Gate (truck gate) in front of the armory.

Pictures:
www.flickr.com/photos/...437304482/

Hopefully the pictures work...they were both painted really thick so no numbers were seen...

Q

#2: Re: Defense Supply Center Richmond - AFV Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:49 am
    ----
What a hideous paint job for an M-41. Shame on somebody...

#3: Re: Defense Supply Center Richmond - AFV Author: ShermanWasRightLocation: Central Ohio/Northern Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:30 am
    ----
Good shots Smile I'm a little amazed you got in, though, the Defense Supply center where I live thought pictures of their tank/helicopter/gun constituted a security risk.

#4: Re: Defense Supply Center Richmond - AFV Author: quentinmccartLocation: Tennessee PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:54 pm
    ----
They were super nice here, but the tank locations really weren't near anything to worry about, the planes on the other hand are near the gate, that may have not been okay...as for the paint, it was bad, it was chipping and thick...

#5: Re: Defense Supply Center Richmond - AFV Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:46 pm
    ----
Quentin,
Thanks for the pics! I wasnt aware of those - and right in my proverbial backyard too!

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board