name
-> Officer's Club

#1: name Author: GreywolfLocation: Buffalo New York PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:23 am
    ----
would like to change my loggin name can someone tell me how thanks

#2: Re: name Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:25 am
    ----
Go into My Account and change your name. That should work for you, if it doesn't, any admin can change it for you, just pm them with the info...:wink:

#3: Re: name Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:02 am
    ----
I change my name to Mandy on weekends... Mr. Green

#4: Re: name Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:49 am
    ----
I thought that was you Kit...lol

#5: Re: name Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:33 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
I thought that was you Kit...lol

And now you know why I turned down your dinner proposal...lol

#6: Re: name Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:27 pm
    ----
Don't worry, the Wine and Food didn't go to waste....lol

#7: Re: name Author: GreywolfLocation: Buffalo New York PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:38 pm
    ----
seem to be able to change everything but name all i want to do is drop the _94th_ should i try logging in as a new member?

#8: Re: name Author: Hangman PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:38 pm
    ----
well you used to be able to change your name uner the "My Info" but you're right, I just checked and you can't now..hang on & we'll get ole Bushy on it right away...yo Bushy!..lol..

so how ya been Grey??..keepin yourself outta trouble or what?

#9: Re: name Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:47 pm
    ----
- Greywolf
seem to be able to change everything but name all i want to do is drop the _94th_ should i try logging in as a new member?

*poof* We're here to serve..:D

Sorry fellas, I thought you could change your own name, but it looks like it's an Admin job...:wink:

Got you all set Greywolf..

#10: Re: name Author: Guest PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:15 pm
    ----
thanks Hang good to see your still kicking think i found a new home in fs2004 thanks for your help Shadow_Bshwaker

-> Officer's Club